Love is in the air this #WacoWeekend! Whether you want a romantic picnic with your love or need to find your special someone by speed dating in an escape room, there are plenty of valentine festivities for you! Check out our list of Valentine’s dinners and events to find your perfect date or night out with friends! Follow us on our social media (@Wacoan) to keep up with events, giveaways, and more or check out our digital edition at magazine.wacoan.com.
Valentine’s Day Dinners
World Cup Cafe’s 11th Annual Valentine’s Day Dinner – 5:30 and 7 p.m., Friday, February 12
Valentine’s Dinner at Barnett’s Public House – 5:30 and 8 p.m., Sunday, February 14
Saint Valentine’s Day Dinner at Milo All Day – Saturday and Sunday, February 14
Six at Six Dinner at Lighthouse Coffee & Wine – 6 p.m. Thursday, February 11
Valentine’s Chef’s Dinner at The Olive Branch – 7 p.m. Sunday, February 14
Valentine’s Weekend Three Course Take Home Dinner Experience from Harvest on 25th – February 12, 13 &14
1. Grab your gals for a
2. Saturdays are for the girls – and mimosas! Head over to Board and Brush to create your own wooden sign for their
3. Have you ever wondered which Girl Scout Cookie would pair best with a Cabernet Sauvignon? Barnett’s Public House has your answer at their
4. Calling all Waco daughters and dads! The Waco Social and Milo All Day are hosting the ultimate daddy-daughter date this Saturday. Learn how to style and braid your daughter’s hair while bonding over a delicious brunch at
5. Speed-dating with a twist!
6. Feel the love at Cultivate 7twelve this Friday and Saturday at their
7. Dine with lions, tigers and bears this Saturday at the Cameron Park Zoo’s
8. Want to share your love with some talented artists this weekend? Visit the Martin Museum of Art to see
Cody Canada, The Backyard Bar Stage and Grill, 8:30 p.m.
Larissa Boyd, Freight Icehouse & Yardbar, 8:00 p.m.
Comedy Show at Rogue Media Studio, hosted by Waco Escape Rooms partnered with Know Waco and Brazos Theatre, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Huser Brother Band, Melody Ranch, 9:00 p.m.