While the city is under shelter-in-place until early May, we know that many of you are attempting to create a new normal of working at home and maybe even homeschooling your children. Our hearts are with those who have even lost their jobs due to the circumstances. Everyone is coping in different ways and finding a way to adapt and adjust to our new world. This is a series where our fellow WACOAN contributors and staff share their personal stories and updates on how they’re adapting to these times.
Julie Romig, Account Executive
1. How are you adapting at home? What are you doing to pass the time, how are you handling homeschool, work etc.?
1. We have learned how to groom our Yorkie for first time and we did pretty well, and so did she.
2. Learning punch needling.
3. One undesirable project a day (i.e. catching up on ironing, photo organization, etc.).
3. My local Pure Barre membership has offered on demand classes. Attempting daily and working great.
4. Checking on elderly parents daily by phone and email.
5. Daily walks.
6. Our neighborhood is participating in Chalk the Walk.
7. Playing dominoes.
8. Watching funny movies.
10. Extended family using Marco Polo and Zoom apps to stay connected.
11. My college daughter learned how to file her income tax.