Join us at the American Cancer Society’s 2019 Waco Cattle Baron’s Ball on Saturday, June 29, 2019 for a one-of-a-kind evening featuring great food, dancing, a spectacular auction, and much more. Live music by A Thousand Horses. This year’s ball honors everyone facing Pediatric Brain Cancer, especially Layla Evetts, and is in memory of Emily Stephens.
Guests of the 2019 Central Texas Cattle Baron’s Ball will enjoy a unique, upscale event complete with live entertainment, dinner, dancing, auctions and other special attractions including:
• Live Country Western entertainment by A Thousand Horses
• One-of-a-kind live and silent auctions
• Unique selection of gourmet dining options with full service bars
• Special tributes to cancer survivors and those lost to the disease
• Midway games, including but not limited to: Kendra Scott Mystery Box, Photo Bull, Booze Choose, Shoe Shine and Casino
For more information or to receive assistance in purchasing your tickets/tables please call 254.753.0807 and speak with Amy Jordan or Robyn Trippe or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. www.centraltexascattlebaronsball.org